Marathon and challenge events
If you want to take part in a Marathon, Cycling or other challenge event, just go straight to our Phabkids website where you will find everything you need. Phabkids
If you want to do something different, here are some of the ideas our other supporters have had:
- Jan made cakes and sold them to her friends, raising £46 for Phab
- Ben organized a quiz night – and then got his employers to match fund, raising £1,654 in all
- Callum did a sponsored “wigglathon”!
- Hannah and Rob, and Anthony and Jenny too, asked their wedding guests to support Phab to help celebrate their big day
- Jo and Nick walked the Dorset Coast Path
- Kate held a coffee morning for her friends and raised over £78
- Lee and Sarah held a casino night and raised over £800
- Kieran and Becky took their Phab Teddy on their travels, raising funds for all the places they visited together
- 10 of our Holiday Projects volunteers took on the Three Peaks Challenge, scaling Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon in 24 hours, raising £5,000
And it might be worth asking if the company you work for has a match funding scheme for their employees, like Ben (above). Even if they don’t, they may be moved to top up what you raise anyway or allow you to have a fundraising event at work. Worth a try!
Contact Phab on 020 8667 9443 or your nearest Regional Officer to tell us what you would like to do and we can send you marketing materials and anything else you might need.